when u finally convince ur friends to do something that u want to do
kchowchow asked: RED
I don’t have a single “best” friend, so I randomly picked 5.
1. Michelle and I were at a party once, and we both agreed explicitly not to eat any of the carby snacks there, and then an hour later, I see her holding the wheat thins box, and she threw it across the room and shouted “IT’S A TRAP!”
2. Cynthia and I were on the phone one time after class in high school, and we were both walking home. I was trying to tell her a story, and she got distracted by a bunch of crunchy leaves. So she was not listening to me and jumping on all the leaves and all of a sudden she goes, “Eww that one was squishy…” And it turned out she jumped into dog poop.
3. Yoongi and I hung out a lot freshman year, and everyone kept asking if we were dating, and it was really annoying, so one day we started telling people that we were cousins. And we kind of forgot to tell people that it was a lie, and one day at the end of senior year we made some joke about us getting married and someone was like “BUT WAIT, YOU’RE COUSINS” and it was really awkward.
4. Kris Chow and I are only tagged in 5 pictures together in Facebook, and we are drunk in 4 of them. He decided to become friends with me like two months before I moved out of SoCal, so thanks for that. We have 100 mutual friends on Facebook, and I literally just went through them all and only 4 are not either a gay Asian boy or a dancer (most are both).
5. On Halloween junior year of college, we were going to Weho, and called a cab, and the driver said he was gonna be here in 15 minutes, so Roman decided we should take a shot every minute until the cab came when there was like 5 minutes left. I don’t think the cab every came, but we didn’t make it to Weho.